Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thankful Thanksgiving

 I'm guessing it's pretty obvious, but this Thanksgiving I am most thankful to be a complete family again.  So thankful to have my 5 kiddos under one roof again....even if they are a bunch of turkeys! :)  They remind me on this day of thankfulness, just how blessed I am!
 Gobble, Gobble...we are a family of turkeys :)
Love this girl...and love that she is home--even for a short time....and love the uniqueness she adds to our crazy brood...they were in rare form tonight before Turkey Day movie night.... :)

A wonderful day was spent with family (I will post more pics later of that)...but I have decided that while my Hays is here, family is my priority and I will most definitely fall behind on writing.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: