Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Snowy Sunday!


 We woke up to a blanket of snow.  I can't say I was sad to see the ran go.  White and fluffy is much prettier than wet and gray.  Anyway...I am going to post more tomorrow of our fun in the snow...I must let my brain rest. :)  But here is a lovely pic of road by our old house...so pretty with the snow sticking to the trees. As much as I am not a fan of the cold and winter, there is a lot of beauty in new-fallen snow.
A pic of the gang in the snow....we had to include our Hays...bc I know she wanted to be sitting in a dump truck in the snow today :) But in Lo's eyes, that's the best place to be...
                                        
Instead...this is what Hays was doing in NYC...auditioning for summer intensives...today was Boston.  Yes, that number is correct...118...there were a LOT of girls in that audition...and she was near the middle of the numbers.  Crazy.  Who can have a good audition in a studio of that many kids?  Seriously...do you even have room at the barre?  Craziness.  But she managed....so proud of how independent she is...but I must admit I miss going with her to auditions.  I guess she doesn't need us anymore....:)

No comments: