Friday, January 8, 2016

Three!

 It might be our last day of 50 degree weather so I grabbed the opportunity and took a few shots of the big 3 year old. :)  His whole bday was honestly a blurr to me...and usually I take a few shots by the fence in FL...but we are in gloomy Bloomy and the weather was so cruddy and rainy last week. It was rainy today too, but the front door area was dry enough. He amused me and I had D and S hold the banner.  Handsomest 3 year old I know!
 Craziest too!
 Trying the age on fingers...not as easy at it looks! lol :)
 Love this kid...so goofy, so loveable.
He figured out the fingers pretty quickly...and was quite proud of himself!

He is talking about Hayeee here...we do this often.  She is never far from our minds and always in our hearts.  Love you, Hayeee!  And love this big boy.

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

I LOVE these pictures!! Logee is getting to be such a BIG boy! Love his smile and his enthusiasm! Never a dull moment with our Logee around!! :):) xoxoxo Nina