Thursday, April 28, 2016

Ready for another vacation...


 ...well, that about says it.  Home 2 days and I am ready to leave again. haha. It's not personal, family...I promise.  I just was hoping to ease back into things...but apparently that was not meant to be this week.  Anyway....today I got absolutely nothing done.  Daddy stayed home again (he was functional and working, but he was sitting on the couch in his pj's all day and he distracts me...even when he's a bump on a log :))...Lo made an absolute mess of the upstairs...he got all the games out and got into a lot of D's stuff.  We attempted to make him pick up...it sorta worked.
 I took no pictures most of the day (I was THAT tired)...so once the kids got home I took a few.  D has been extra happy daily with Amazon deliveries from Nina and Poppy Stegs.  Spy Gear is apparently the new thing...if only little bro would stay away from the spy gear...
 I put the kids to work since they had little or no homework.  D made the corn muffins for dinner...he chose to make mini ones today...something different...
 Logan played our dinner music.  Daddy tried to get rid of this while we were gone, but Lo would not let that happen.  He played his own number music all about #9!  It was darling and set the tone for Taco Thursday.
 Going to town on his new musical number!
 Ash worked hard...setting the table, helping cut box tops...and making Lo dinner.  She's a trooper.  And, yes, we actually had a free night...this is such an oddity to us...but core group was cancelled and daddy was ok enough to eat with us so we all sat down for dinner....I really wanted to go see ballet at the BCT, but I wanted to stay home more...so I did.  I can't remember the last time I missed the Choreography Project...but I did this year.  Oh well.  Separation from IU ballet is good for me....
 Someone made one of her fav. desserts for her core group picnic tomorrow.  She needs to learn that I will always take the funniest pic of her if she gives me the opportunity! :)
A little better face :) hee hee :)
                                                  
And our NYC gal was off to the ballet tonight. I was so happy for her...she got tickets to Jewels, which she had been waiting for.  While I was happy for her, I was slightly jealous that I could not be there myself!  But maybe someday....

So....here's to a more productive day tomorrow...and a restful weekend...it'll be a 4 day weekend for our gang with no school Mon and Tues and the kids heading off to Nina and Poppy's for part of it (yay!). So that is good news!  I think I am just ready for school to be over....to have some down time...to just be still.  I am done with busyness.  It's for the birds!   

No comments: