Tuesday, May 24, 2016

School's Out for Summer!

 Well, school is DONE...and summer is HERE!  Whohoo!  Could not be happier about that!  It wasn't necessarily a long year....it went by in the blink of an eye...but for some reason I have never been so happy that a school year is behind us.  I can't put my finger on it, but I am sure it had to do with a big city girl of ours missing from our home...and maybe the new routine of being in this new house messed me up too.  Who knows.  But I am just glad it's over...and glad to move on to summer...and hoping that our agenda for summer includes A LOT of nothing.  So in honor of "nothing"...I am only posting a few pics...so I can move on to doing nothing right now!
I had to add one with our fav. clone head from today...and one from the first day of school back in August.  I would have put a "last day of 10th gr" in Hay's hands today, but she doesn't have any (haha :)) and she isn't done for another month (poor girl!).  But I told her that in August when she returns home we will be back in school and she will have another month of summer.  Lucky girl.
                               It is amazing to me how they grow so much in just 9 months.
Time goes by too fast, but I am glad the school year did...and hope the summer does not.

2 comments:

Nancy Gritter said...

HAPPY SUMMER and to do nothing days!!! :) Nina

Melissa said...

Jealous! We're similar to Hailey. We get out June 10. Must be a Northern thing. 🙂