Monday, May 9, 2016

YAY for Hays...another year in NYC!

I don't usually post twice in a day, but my heart is happy tonight for my Hays so I am posting that.  We got news last week that her financial package came through for next year...same amount as this year.  An amazing amount of financial support from SAB and its donors.  And then today, we got the news that she was invited back for 2016-17...and moving up to C2 class.  So happy for her.  This is amazing news. Not that I expected anything less, but I never assume things...and never know when doors will open or close. I am grateful this one has opened again.  God has been so good in letting us know that our ballerina girl is in the right place.  What a blessing!  So proud of her for almost having one year away under her belt. This alone is amazing accomplishment for a 15/16 year old.  Love you, Hays...so glad you can grace NYC with your presence for another year!

2 comments:

Nancy Gritter said...

Yippee!!! So very proud of you Hays and all your hard work! Congrats on moving up to C2 as well!! Cute pic of you!! Love you bunches!! Xoxo, Nina 😍😘

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

So could she end up doing 3 years there? What will happen after she "graduates"?