Friday, June 10, 2016

VBX done! A hot day...and a splashpad visit!

Yikes...am I glad the week is over! I felt like I had energy to complete the day when I woke up, but by the time I got to church, I was drained...and some extra rowdy 3 year olds did not help.  Wowzers! (Lo and I zonked out on the couch as soon as we were home...Shelb even slept!) But we made it and we are done!  Last day of VBX...and a fun animal show tonight by Silly Safaris.  And some fun in the hot, hot sun at the splash pad by our house.  Being in any kind of water sounded good today. It was brutal! And tomorrow should be worse and guess where we are heading?  Holiday World with Cub Scouts!  Should be fun, but maybe even too warm!










































1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Looks like a FUN day! Now the weekend and Holiday World! Have fun! 😍Nina