Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 4--Goal met...success...one less car in the driveway...a little less clutter in the garage!


Just posting these two pics tonight....I would have to say that it is a small miracle that we succeeded in clearing out the garage in 4 days (well, 3 since we didn't work on it yesterday).  And Loggy might even say we fit 2 cars in it tonight :))  hee hee :)  Shocked, but very happy with our progress.  Still lots more unpacking to do...but it's proof that it can be done...little by little...

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The car is in the garage!! I think, considering how bad that garage was, THAT is a major feat!!!! Pat yourselves on the back, a job well done!! I would do several things to help keep the good feeling going! 1) Instruct everyone and yourselves included, to put things back where they belong when done!! Also if you are like me, there is probably 1/2 the stuff there, that you should throw out! So DO IT when you realize it needs to go!! I am doing exactly that right now in our garage!You told me, if there isnt a place for it, GET RID OF IT!!! I am!!! Thank you!! 2) resist the temptation to just throw stuff in the closet, or under the sink or in a corner of the garage..it all will just stack up again!!! I look at my garage so neat and tidy and wonder how it ever got so bad before I did this decluttering!! I HOPE I have learned my lesson!! Love the shelf Kev is putting together!! Awesome!! And I LOVE your bedroom!! You guys did a GREAT job these last 4 days!! Pat yourselves on the back!! Love you!! And see you soon!!! :):) Mom