Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy 41st to my Babe!

Well, it was quite the memorable bday for my man. Ok, not really.  And I am not going into all the details, bc he is timing me to do this blog in 5 mins. :) But here he is with his burnt muffins I made him.  Baking at 1am is not a good idea.  Poor guy tried to sleep in for once, but apparently people think it's a good idea to text someone at 7am.  Nice.
 Dinner...trying to save money, so we had Texas Roadhouse at home.  Not too shabby.
A family party...sorta...Boston girl included!
 Gifts...not much, but the kids were happy to give their daddy goodies.
 Three cakes...lucky dad.  One was melting, one was old and one had no frosting.  All the best for the hubs/dad!
                                      
 I've known him for 20 years of his 41...but I love him to death.
haha...we've come a long way in those two decades that I've known and loved him.

Happy Bday to the best man I have ever met...how lucky am I that I get to spend every day with him.  I am quite certain it was not his best bday today, but we did our best to make it special with lack of time and energy and sleep.  Love you, Babe!

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

WELL, at least I didnt text Kevin at 7am! I am NEVER up at 7!! haha Looks like a yummy dinner for the bday boy!!! And who get three cakes!!??? Oh wait, all the Stegs get at least 3 cakes and 3 parties!!! hahahaha :) Such party animals!!! Happy Birthday Kevin, our most fav son-in-law!! :) See you very SOON!!!! Cant wait!! xo Nina