Friday, July 8, 2016

Rain wishes come true

Working on updating things (at least with some pics)...




































Sorry for another pictureless post, but I am having to do all my posts from my phone lately and I cannot download pics from here. Plus, yes, it autocorrects so you might have to guess what some of my posts are supposed to say 😉  I am glad this week is almost over. Between the icky medical procedure and Kev working all weekend, I feel extra tired. Makes me grateful for the weeks I have him here at normal hours. Today was going to be an extra busy day, but I think God knew I couldn't do it, so he sent a big rain cloud at just the right time. Pool get-together rained out, and I said yes to just staying home for a couple hours. I am getting better at this day by day; sometimes I need the weather to help force me. But we did make the best of our day and got our errands run and chores done, and now the kids are camped out in tents in the living room, where the weather is always nice and the bugs are mostly non existent 😁  Best kind of camping! And Kev just arrived home and it's time to sleep--in hopes that we can all sleep in tomorrow.  Yay for low key Saturdays!

No comments: