Thursday, July 7, 2016

Too pooped to post :)

still updating posts with pics...will try to add comments later...and I know my hubbs will appreciate that I posted these pics of him :)  He's a cutie though, so I couldn't resist :)











                                           













lol. Like my play on words, given the day Kev had with his fun test 😳  Anyway, we were both up way too early this morn so I am giving into the exhaustion. I will post pics this weekend since my hubby is working all weekend anyway. But I will say that he survived his fun test and got a clean bill of GI health. Yay!  And I promptly drive him to Hardee's after (since all our McD's are closed!) and he feasted on a bfast sandwich and large coke!  And he slept most of the day away. Now we both want to sleep the night away.

1 comment:

Melissa Paramo said...

I think you mean pooped? 😉