Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A new preschool and utter exhaustion

A few pics from yesterday...of Logan's awesome day at preschool...meeting his new teacher at his new preschool...and some in-between stuff.  Need to get zzz's or would add commentary :)



















I am going to bed tonight and deferring the blog til tomorrow.  It has been a nut, nut, nutty day...the best of which was getting to go to Hailey's old ALPS school and sign up Logan for preschool. I love that school. Love it. Great people and such an uplifting environment.  I saw our old vice principal who is principal there (love her!), and saw the old secretary from when Hailey was there (love her too!) and met Loggy's new teacher, who is wonderful!  I think he is pretty excited about going there...and I think he may just end up taking the bus. But for now we are going to try to take him and pick him up.  Not sure that is the right decision, but waiting for some confirmation on that! :)  Anyway...it was a crazy day and poor Kev said he even fell asleep at work.  Not good.  Now our middle girl is up in tears doing hw.  Reminds me of me when I was that age.  I feel for her.  I wish our days could be different.  I almost wish I could be a homeschool mom...but I just don't have that gift.  Sigh.

More tomorrow...and pics...

No comments: