Monday, August 22, 2016

First day of preschool (w/o mama!), gymnastics, a lost tooth, and not being realistic with time!

A few pics of the day...hope to get a little more caught up as the week goes by...we'll see...:)
But my baby succeeded at his first day of school without me. And actually he seemed happier than I ever expected. My friend is one of his teachers and she send me pics and the most darling video.  Just made my heart sing.  Love my sweet boy.  He knows how to tear at my heartstrings, but he is as independent as the rest of the Steg kids when it comes down to it!
So....3 hours of preschool equalled 2 hours of free time for me. It seemed like 2 minutes.  I am not sure that was even enough time to do dishes and laundry, but somehow I had a list of 10 things to do. What was I thinking? I started all 10, but finished none of them.  Gotta be more realistic on Wednesday!  Hays and I picked the cute guy up from school and took him to DQ to celebrate his independence. We ran to Kroger then home to take a quick bike ride to the splash pad.  Really, too much to do and not enough time in one morning and afternoon.  Ash started gymnastics today...and then lost her tooth the minute we got in the car. And that's probably only half of what happened today.  Always something!  
Have I mentioned I am ready for summer! ha!












                                                 



               

No comments: