Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Praise the Lord...

Reposting with pics...our new routine of Wednesday...of course this Wed was even crazier adding in a dental appt I forgot about.  No wonder Lo fell asleep 3 times this day...being up and ready at 6am was too much!  We were up to 140plus for postcards. It was D's first day of strings/cello!  It was my first day helping in Ashley's class with reading groups. And a busy evening of violin, Awana and soccer.  Poor Lo...two preschools is exhausting!  We did get to visit our new McD's for lunch...not too impressed.  Nice people and a free ice cream, but the interior is not big enough.

























...for being in bed ready for sleep at 10pm...
And for a free day tomorrow and tomorrow night!
God smiled upon us for the next 24 hours. We need some down time. Today was ridiculous and I am getting too old for flying by the seat of my pants.  Hopefully I'll post pics tomorrow but sleep is too precious now.

No comments: