Thursday, October 6, 2016

Can't wait to see this girl!

NYC or bust...we are almost on our way! It's been a hum dinger of a day (I guess that is getting to be our norm) and we are not packed nor is the house clean.  One of these days we will be better organized. But the silver lining is that we get to be in the same city as our fav. NYC girl in less than 24 hours...and we get to watch her dance on Saturday!  Yippee! It's been a year and half since we have seen her perform anything in person.  Too long!  Cannot wait to see her...and the added bonus is a break from all this Indiana stuff!  Showers of thankfulness to Nina and Poppy Stegs for taking on the 4 youngest Steg kiddos in our absence.  Grateful our load is lighter too since it's Fall break.

And special prayers to my FL homies...I know the hurricane is due to hit in a couple hours.  I hear it may be less of a threat than initially thought, but ya' never know til it lands.  Be safe, my friends and fam!

No comments: