Wednesday, October 26, 2016

No post Tuesday

No post last night bc I was just at my limit.  I spent 1-2 hours yesterday getting organized and making a huge list for the rest of the month (we have a lot going on the next 6 days). It had all my to-dos on it and all my shopping lists.  Went to update it at 10pm and it was gone. Probably fell out of my pocket on the long walk to violin.  I was so disheartened.  There was no way I could remember all that was on it.  And, yes, I tried to take a pic of my list before I put it in my pocket but both of my phones are full do I can't take any pics. Just my luck. Some days (most, lately), I feel like the cards are stacked against me from the moment I wake up.  Anyway, today is a new day and I put my list on a giant 8x10 pad of paper.  Surely I won't lose that!?

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Love the airplane costume!! So cute!! Looks like a fun time!! :) Wish I was there for Shelbys Halloween Concert and the end of Dylans soccer! xo Nina