Sunday, November 20, 2016

A post for another day

Well, I was going to post tonight, but our internet went down...so I kinda feel like someone is trying to tell me something (like, go to sleep!).  Anyway...so blogging just isn't going to be in the cards for me right now.  I guess I have to be ok with that. But it was an ok day. Not a "get things done day", but it has been a semi laid back day.  Kev ended up not having to go back into work (bonus) and we did make a decision about Christmas. FL, here we come!  I am not the most excited about not being home on the actual day of Christmas or not being in NYC for my bday (and New Year's Eve like I had hoped), but my New Yorker did promise me she'd go to the beach with me on my bday morning before her flight back to NYC, so I am holding her to that!  So I will turn 40 in the place I was born and even better I will be in a warm, sun-filled place.  I guess that will be fun :)

No comments: