Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Love this!

I haven't had time to backtrack and put pics from Hailey's choreography performance on the blog (and I actually don't have any bc we can't take pics on that floor at SAB), but I saw this on facebook last night. It took me by surprise bc she is very good at avoiding pics of herself being taken.  Though the group Halloween one was on there too!  But I love this pic of her "twin" and herself.  People say she and Ava look alike.  I can see it now.  One person commented that they were a "mirror" of each other.  True.  I love this pic. Simple beauty!

2 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Wow! I thought it was her in a mirror!!!!

Nancy Gritter said...

I noticed in the video how much they looked alike! They dance similarly as well! Beautiful! They have the same necks and posture! LOVE this picture! thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️Mom