Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Still too busy

Well, I was actually going to post a few pics tonight but my computer is not letting that happen.  I'm taking that as a sign I am just meant to rest.  For a Tuesday it was much too busy of a day.
(20 minutes later my pics downloaded...good grief)
 part of our day...I got pampered at school for a volunteer tea...I had no idea these two would be there.  Can you tell which one wanted to serve me and which one did not?
 Someone memorized all of her Vivaldi...she still has 3 weeks til her solo, but she is doing great!
 Someone made turkey treats for both his preschool classes for tomorrow.  I think we made these last year for Ashley's class, but we used popcorn instead of pretzels.  Loggy did great helping...he's such a honey :) 

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Awww, love my kiddos! ❤️AND you too! 😘