Saturday, December 17, 2016

Nutcracker with my Hays, a Steg Christmas and feeling the Christmas crunch

Will try to update this later...but for now, here's a few pics of the day...Tootie went and got us Square Donuts for bfast.  What Elf on the Shelf can do that?  She's awesome!  Kev and I raced off in the ice to get ourselves some new glasses and have our annual eye appts.  I am not sure I love our glasses choices, but when they are free, this is what ya get!  And then it was off to see Santa...except the line was probably an hour or more long...so that didn't happen...but we did play in the ice outside.  Then off to Nina and Pops in Indy for the day...Hays and I went to see ISB Nutcracker downtown...never been to the Murat. We did get to eat popcorn in the theater...that was fun.  And the performance was pretty good. Kinda borderline Balanchine.  I enjoyed it....I think Hays did too...we love our Nutcrackers.  Then back to Nina and Poppy's for our Christmas celebration and an early bday celebration for Lo and I (YAY for 4 and 40!). Nina and Poppy put on such a nice spread and made the evening so special...they always do.  We missed Brian and family, but are so grateful Anne is out of the hospital and feeling better.  A good night, but we are just exhausted. Bummed we couldn't go see the Danville lights show too...but the weather was sketchy again and so many things were canceled.  Stinky ice!




















                                     



No comments: