Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ballet Love!

Just a few pics from Hailey's 2nd performance tonight of Scenes.  Oh, how I wish I could be there for each one...or at least backstage taking pics (bc I know she would love that! :)).  But she was gracious enough and took some pics for me. I absolutely love the first one of her in the wings of the Koch. Seems like just yesterday she was in the wings of the IU MAC. And I asked her to do the last couple pics.  I had seen a few like it online and thought that in her beautiful coral skirt it would look pretty.  She looks beautiful.  She is beautiful.  Love this girl.  Three more days and we will see her! :)

                                                



          And a few more fun pics of her and her classmates :)  They seem to have fun don't they? :)





                                                  

2 comments:

Nancy Gritter said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! These pics are AMAZING! Hailey, they are exquisite! The first one in the wings is my fav but looking down on that coral skirt, your face...your hair, so so very pretty! Love the pics with your friends! Thank you so much for taking and sharing these! It just gives us a small glimpse into your life in NYC! Xoxo Nina ❤️😍❤️

Anonymous said...

Lovely Ballerina
Xo Xo
Nathalie french fan club