Friday, January 6, 2017

From sand to snow

 Well, pics like this seem cruel to my FL blood, but on a day that it barely got above single digits, I had to look to sun and surf to cheer my soul.  Hard to believe that a couple days ago we were soaking up rays here...
...and now back to our January reality. 
I will say that the kids had fun playing in it, minus Loggy who was really only in it for the hot chocolate.  More pics of the snow fun later...I have a computer that officially died today and am now on my "new" one, which is equally as frustrating.

On a side note, my heart goes out to the families today in Ft. Lauderdale who lost loved ones at the airport.  Our Hays flew out of that airport only 4 days ago from that same terminal that a man gunned down 5 people today.  To say that hit too close to home is an understatement. I am grateful our girl is safe.

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

We are hurting too for those who lost their lives in the Ft Lauderdale airport ): How can this happen in our beautiful seaside city????? Praying for their families and for those who were hurt as well....thankful our Hailey is safe in NYC. But in this day and age is anyone really safe? Hard question. ☹️