Saturday, February 18, 2017

A falling-asleep-all-day sorta day

Well, I want to go back and post on this another day...but it just cannot be today.  I think three days in a row of 4 hour sleep nights has caught up with me (and Kev too). We were both falling asleep all day. Good thing it was a busy day or we probably would have just slept the day away.  That was just a wild week of busyness, followed by a very crazy high boy energy party, followed by a busy weekend, today was a constant go-go-going...and tomorrow half of us go snow skiing and the others have church and GS event).  Our rest for the weary will be tomorrow evening and Monday (yay, no school!)  So glad this week is over. This has been the night I have been dreaming of all week (well envisioning, because I wasn't sleeping enough to dream!)  So glad it's Saturday night!  Night Night....zzzzz's will never feel so good!

No comments: