Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy V-day! :)

Well, another day of Love is on the books!
Here's a few snaps of our day....



 our bfast...
 the pj-wearing gang...half of them...one was at school already and one was still in bed....it was pj day at school...part of kindness week
                                                 
 trying to get creative with lunch treats...
 my helpers carrying in vday party food...
 snuggle time with my smallest valentine.
 V-day lunch date with my youngest girl :)
 Vday date with my oldest boy :)
 Valentine tea party with my baby :)
                                         
 treats for the kids to come home to...on their beds...it's a tradition...
 going through valentines after school...
 And the highlight of our day...our big dinner reservations at White Castle!  Don't knock it til you've tried it! 
 Fancy smancy!  Yes, we actually did have to have a reservation.  Some of the tables had candles and fancier things, but they must have saw our clan and sent us to the simple table. Smart move.  Look at all that fancy food! Yummers! 
                                              
 I know your mouth is watering!  I think this is my 2nd time even having a slider...the first was from the freezer on Christmas at my Grandma Fergie's. I will never forget that Christmas! :)   We tried a great array of food...from chicken rings to cheese sticks...all good!
 And the bonus was FREE dessert!  What a fun surprise...cheesecake, brownie and butter cake on sticks!
 Someone is really enjoying that brownie on a stick! :)
 Sometimes it gets to me how fast they grow up...
 Yumm...chocolate!  Vday is complete!
 Had to take a pic with the ol' clone head...we found it in the toy bin...so happy...thought we'd love our original...

 LOL! :)
And Ash made our 2nd Vday dessert...that we had after violin....She did a wonderful job planning it out and making it all :)
And a pic of our New Yorker on Vday.  She at least dressed for the occasion today...but she had no special vday plans...she really missed out on sliders!  But she did say she was sick from eating too many GS cookies we sent her. I know the feeling...I think I ate too many sweets too and I feel blah.  Tomorrow it's carrots, not cookies! 

Feeling blessed today.  Love my family...they make my vday complete.  I had so much to do today and I did none of it.  I did what I wanted, not what I should. And now I am going to bed.  Happy.

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Awwww, LOVED all your V Day pics!! Looks like a GREAT Day with ALOT of fun food and treats!! YUM!! Thanks for sharing all the fun in pics!! Love you all, Mom