Tuesday, February 28, 2017

YAY, Feb. is done!...an fMRI, a pencil injury repair (me), Joshua Bell...and other things...

 updated pics will come later...but here's a few teaser pics....we have graduated up from chips and cheese to grilled cheese. My boy is growing up!  He eats just about all the staples now (chix nuggets, mac n cheese and grilled cheese!)  What is the world coming to?
 I am impressed Ash can do this, but she jumped at the chance to earn a couple gifts and a $20 gift card to Target (she wants new black leggings)!  Helping IU out is a good thing too.  She was a champ today!  YAY, MRI-Ash!
 Lucky us....we got to see our fav. famous violinist at IU!  Wish we had been less tired though. We were both falling asleep (his music is just that relaxing :)).  And bad timing since she has ISTEP all week...but oh well.  Can't pass up and opportunity to see Josh!
And how lucky are these IU orchestra folks...getting to play with him.  We have such amazing opportunities here in Bloomington!


1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!! I LOVE Joshua Bell!!! So cool you got tickets, I know they sell out pretty quickly!! :)Fun time!! Nina