Monday, March 27, 2017

Kids say the darndest things! :)

 I don't usually post twice in a day, but I love some of the things Logan says lately, so I wanted to make sure I remembered them (since his baby book/scrapbook is non-existent) :))  Plus I thought his Hayeee would chuckle over these.  He is very creative in his thought process lately.  Here he is (above) helping daddy with pounding chicken tonight. Can you guess what he is using?  A "porcupine hammer" :)  Love it!  Makes sense to me!
And he found this awesome thing on the way to Indy on Hailey's bday!  It's a "candy cane with a cloud coming out of it" :)  LOL!  That will be how we know we are in Indy!  I wish all candy canes had clouds coming out of them! :)

Kids truly do say the darndest things :)  4 year olds are so funny sometimes :)

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Lol! From now on, whenever I see the stack, I will think of it as a Candy Cane! Too cute! ❤