Sunday, April 9, 2017

A half-free Palm Sunday...forced downtime is nice :)

Well, it was an unexpected day of freedom.  Having a sick child does that.  Sometimes that is a gift.  In this case it was good...bc Shelby was better, but we still had most of the day off. We had to get up early bc D and A had a program at church and Lo was walking with his palm frond, but once church was done, it was a "do what we want" day.  We worked on the garden, played outside and went for a bike ride.  Shelby even felt well enough help with some garden stuff.  It was nice to get some stuff done that we actually wanted to do, not needed to do. This is a rare thing for us.  I almost felt like God was smiling down on us.  Not that I wished Shelb to be sick like she was, but had she been well, we would have had a busy violin day with her solo.  Instead we chilled.  I know I am sadly lacking on pics lately, but I've not been up to making the effort and whatever extra rest and sleep I can get is more necessary.  Maybe tomorrow I will put a pic on as proof that Hays is actually here :)   

No comments: