Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Another Busy Wed...dentist, preschool teaching, Awana, hurdle injury

 Well, I figured I'd better start getting pics up or I never will.  But I am going to try to find a new time to do all this. I have enjoyed my new-found sleep, and not blogging at night has been the only way to do that. So tomorrow I will see if I can do this during daylight hours.  Here is a quick run down of our day....up at the crack of dawn to take this gal back to the dentist for an eval of her jaw...an issue that was supposed to be taken care of back in Kinder, but bc our kids get teeth so late, we are still waiting...(this was one reason her speech was a struggle in preschool)
 She was happy bc they said they want to wait 6 more months for her 2 top side/front teeth to come in.  Then she will for sure have to have a palate expansion...thankfully they do this by retainer (for a year)...then braces (ugh)...probably two sets of braces.  No breaking of the jaw or surgery like they once told us.  Phew!
Thankful this guy could help me out today so I could go to preschool early and sub...he just loves his new garden! If Hays were home, she could watch the garden grow every day.  I know she would gaze out that bay window daily...haha! 
 So lucky that I get to sub in this room for my friend...just love seeing my boy in school firsthand. He was practicing saying his name in the microphone today bc they get to do this at their "graduation" in a month. So cute!
 Sweet friends pretending to be pirates on a ship!  Argh!
 The garbage truck comes on Wednesdays...always a highlight for preschoolers!
 Love this...look at his teacher dancing along.  Best preschool ever! 
 So blessed that I can sub here...it doesn't feel like work at all!
 A quick trip to our fav. barn park for lunch before "new school". It was too sunny so we ended up eating at the pavilion.  He's got his daddy's sun sensitivity.  Ugh.
 Beauty in unexpected places...the Wendy's parking lot. I love tulips.  My fav. flower.
 We've missed you, Wendy's Frosty!  It's been 2 weeks since we've had one...yumm!
 Last AWANA for me....2nd to last week for them!  YAY!  It's been a good run and I have loved my sweet group of Kinder girls, but it is time for a break and summer!
 Daddy was on violin, track duty.  Ouch.  The downside of hurdles. Sometimes they jump out and get you.  She's hurting tonight. 
I hope she can hurdle in the meet tomorrow.  Bummer :(  Thankfully she's a tough girl.

The best thing about Wednesdays is when they are over and I can sit in bed like I'm doing like now.  YAY!

No comments: