Monday, April 17, 2017

Minus one again :( And tracker-star Shelb!

 Just a few teaser pics.  Our Hays is back in her big city home and we are minus one again.  It was so good to have her home for 9 days.  Now it'll be 2 months til we see her.  Sadness. :(  But I know the time will go by quickly.  And I ended the night in Bedford watching my track star.  Three events again and she got 2nd in hurdles this time!(they started the meet early so I missed it...I actually saw her finish as I was driving down the road to park...darn!)...she actually almost got 1st.  She was happy.  And she got 3rd on her long jump...putting those long legs to work!  And she did good in the long distance/800 (1/2 mile) too.  I think she got 5th.  Now it's 9pm and I am actually ready for bed.  Bliss.  Will add more pics to this tomorrow, but rest is calling my name now. :)

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Way to go Shelby! That is awesome! ❤️�� Bye Hays! �� Nina