Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Too much sleep?

Well, I think I might have gotten too much sleep last night. Nearly 12hrs. Don't ask me how. And in no way am I complaining.  I fell asleep watching tv snuggled up next to my hubby and the next thing I knew it was almost 9am. Wow. I must have needed that. And bless Kev for letting me sleep in. But at any rate I struggled today.  I almost didn't make it to the park to meet my ballet mom friends.  And Loggy must have known I was tired bc he was very demanding all day.  Anyway, it surely was nice to get that much sleep, but I almost think my body doesn't know what to do with that. It's used to running on empty.  The day was good, but not super productive or exciting--park, store, mulch spreading, taxi service for activities, etc. And I am just too tired to post pics.  I think I need to find a new time to blog. But haven't found those extra hours in my day.

No comments: