Thursday, May 18, 2017

A cleaning day...and other things..,

I felt bad wasting a beautiful, sunny day inside, but cleaning and organizing was calling our names.  And Nina obliged by helping too.  She even got to see Logan work his OCD magic to clean the floor. :). He was a great helper though.  Love that about him!  Then had a meeting at new school with our speech teachers. (Decisions to be made this summer. Sigh). And then krogering, ballet recital practice, mall shopping, violin, coinclub, and an extra house guest....always something.  I will say that it's an odd event to not have mounds of laundry on my floor in mid May. This is usually clutter central this time of year bc I have no time to clean.  We've been living out of the piles of laundry and barely able to find paths to our beds...heck this has been a year of living like that. It feels nice to see our vacuumed floor.  Thanks, Nina!  Sorry to waste a sunny day!

1 comment:

Nancy Gritter said...

Not a wasted day by any means! I got to see my little man be as OCD as me concerning the proper way to vacuum! It was totally amusing to have a MINI me moving furniture and pointing out where I needed to vacuum! And if I missed a piece of lint, he totally let me know!! Hahaha! It was a god day and we got a lot done! And ready for the busy weekend! 😍😁❤️ Nina