Friday, September 14, 2007

A Happy, Healthy Household Again :)

Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especially loves fair pics...so here they are....pics from our third fair of the summer :) Above is Dylan getting friendly with a llama :)
Here's our three in the kid's area at the fair...they have a really neat area where you dress-up a bit and get to go through the farming process...it's really fun and the girls' loved it...Dylan (as you'll see later)...wasn't so sure...but maybe it was this girly apron we made him wear that made him mad :)
Shelby was fascinated by the milking of the cow procedure :) hee, hee :)
Dylan's meltdown...maybe a sign that he's not cut out to be a future farmer?
Time to plow the land on the mini-John Deere's :)
The girls even took an elephant ride...cool!
Notice the name on this tractor? Who knew we Stegs had farmer in our blood?!
Me and the kids and our hometown mascot...the IU football guy :) Go IU!
Daddy eating/hiding his dinner...and posing with his kiddos :)
Me and the kiddos feeding our faces with fair food...thankfully I stayed off all spinny rides and was able to down this funnel cake and a VERY yummy homemade ice cream float! And below is a pic we had taken by this big boot at the fair...I think they wanted to see us boots, but we just wanted the free pic :)

Well, you guessed it...the "Walmart shopping cart virus" has since passed and we are de-germing the house and moving right along :) So far so good on the rest of our clan staying healthy....so thanks to all you who heard the cry for prayer and especially for the extra healthy prayers for our Nutcracker hopeful, Hailey Nicole. She is rearing to go for her big try-out tomorrow...and while we're not in the clear from "the scary cart virus"...we are in the homestretch, so we're still saying a few more little prayers that health is in our favor til tomorrow, at least! So, with that...since it's Friday I've decided to make this a casual post and break it down with some bold, beautiful bullet points....so, here it goes....(warning...could be long...read at your leisure :))
  • Since we're on the subject of Shelby, I'll just say I'm pleased and relieved she was able to make it back to preschool yesterday. Not that it's any huge monumental bad deed to miss school, but truly it's something that brings her great joy so it would have been devestating to miss a whole week of it...plus she would have missed out on learning all about letter A...and that is a mighty important letter to miss and we just couldn't have that. So back she went...a bit begrudgingly might I add...she was still not quiet herself which I knew, when she blurted out, "I don't want to to school today"...but back she went with her first homework in tow and her first show-n-tell (Angelina Ballerina) in her bucket. And it was a great day for her...I know this by the smile on her face when I picked her up and the big red streaks of paint all over her forehead from painting a paper bag apple. So, it's all good...she made it through another day of preschool and was proud to announce she "stayed on green" yet again and got another prize from the treasure box :) So proud of our lil' preschooler!
  • Dylan and I spent our morning yesterday at the park...now I should mention that it was in the 50's, I believe, and also VERY wet there...and if you know our boy you know he has to go down every slide and get down and dirty...so not only was he drenched and filthy when we got done, but so was I :) But, it was a beautiful, brisk morning and Lil' D was in all his glory running all around with his sopping wet pants. And can I just say...I knew the boy liked to climb since he was very young...but, boy, he has NO fear....he was up some of those tall bar climber things without any thought...and he was pretty darn good at them too. The girls still stray away from things like that...but not Dylan....he's our Mr. Daredevil...it's funny, but at the same time it makes my heart skip a beat since a few times he was quicker than I was and he was lingering on a single bar about 5 feet up in the air. Crazy stuff!
  • And Hailey...can I just tell you she is so stoked about her big try-outs tomorrow. She's waited for this day for years literally...and it's gonna be so exciting to hear what part she gets (we get to find out at 5:45 on Monday!) :) For those of you who don't live in Bloomy and don't breathe IU ballet (gasp!)...well, let me just tell you this is all a huge, big ordeal. There is no guarantee that Hailey will even get a part, which would be crushing...but I can't even think along those lines. There are height restrictions (which makes me nervous)...cuz truly...there is no way she would be cut on her abilities and her knowledge...she is a natural...and way better than I ever was. But, she is tall...not the tallest in her class...but still tall...and for some reason they like ballerinas to be short...weird :( But, needless to say there is that restriction. But, the whole Nutcracker is being redone this year...and bless Hailey's heart....her remark to me yesterday as she posed and looked at herself in the mirror (a common occurrence) was "Mom, I think I'm at the right age to be Clara this year"...awwww...how do you say "that just ain't so"...but I did as nicely as I could....though I definitely encouraged her aspirations of being the star of the show. Bless her heart. So, the big day is tomorrow from 4-5 p.m. It'll be the first thing she's ever auditioned for. I've been trying to just downplay it all so as not to make her nervous...and you know what...she's NOT nervous...but I sure as heck am (maybe that's due to the big ol' waiver of participation/commitment we have to sign where we are giving our firstborn away to the ballet dept and where they even have to (gasp) SKIP SCHOOL for practices for maybe 2 mos!)! I get knots in my stomach thinking about all of this...but that's just the crazy (old ballerina) mom in me. I know she'll do fine tomorrow. And you know I'll have the "breaking news" on Monday when we find out! :) Whohoo! Go Hailey!
  • And in the midst of ballet mania Kev will be holding down the fort at our house tomorrow as our community hosts it's annual fall garage sale. Now most of you know we had a big basement clean-up this year so we are anxious to get our "pile of crap" out of the corner of our basement that was set aside for "garage sale day". So, wish us luck in giving our crap to others tomorrow! You know how I shy away from garage sales, but if it helps us clear the crap and make a few bucks then it should be worth it. So, we'll be working on that tonight and all day tomorrow...whohoo!
  • Dylan has a new "lighter" dilemma this week. It's the fact the our boy has NO BUTT and is now what we call "the pantsless wonder" :) Now many of you fellow woman readers are probably saying "lucky boy"..."must be nice"...yes, I agree...wish I had the problem. But, this is the deal...you all know that months ago I posted a pic of him waddling around our home w/o his pants on...and exclaimed to you, that yes...his britches were too big for his backside. Well, over the course of the summer the problem has just escalated....now almost all his pants/shorts basically fall off him...no joke...we have our boy's pants all around the house...on the stairs, in the toy box, under the table...they are everywhere...and now yesterday he decided that he's not gonna wait for them to fall off...he's gonna TAKE them off before they get to that point. Yep, so now we have a purposefully pantsless boy. What's a mom to do??? I will say we have invested in a belt (thanks to Gymboree and a $1 deal)...so that will have to be put into effect...but my concern now is that autumn is upon us and frigid weather will be here soon...and those skinny little legs are gonna be getting frosty if they are not covered properly. So, I'm concerned about getting pants his size (he's in a 24 mos but they are huge in his waste)...but he so dang long (i.e.....he's 50% for weight, but greater than 95% for height)...what's a mom to do??? Our boy is just getting taller and taller and slimmer and slimmer?? And I refuse to do what Kev's been doing...using a real rope to tie his pants on...sorry, but that's just not GQ enough for our boy :) Help! Wish our boy would fatten up a bit and grow a rear!
  • Well, read it and weep people...today is the 11 year anniversary of Kev and I's first kiss. Yep...this was/is a monumental event as it "sealed the deal" for us "getting together". Some of you might remember that we actually kissed before we had our first date....maybe that's not something to admit, but heck...there are just no secrets on the blog...so there ya' go. And it's not like we were perfect strangers. We'd been friends for a year before we dated...and Kev had called me all summer long (without my return phonecalls...yes, I was even bad at phonecalls back then!)...so, we were friends before the big smooch. And while I won't give you the "what, when, where, why" details of that evening...I will just say that was one of the best choices I made...to take a chance that he still liked me (which he had the WHOLE year before :))...and that was that...of course, he didn't ask me out on a real date for two more weeks after the kiss (bad move, babe :))...and that was a bit torturous, but still...we endured and here we are 11 years later...livin' the good life...my how time flies. So, here's to the man I'm glad I kissed 11 years ago today (which was, by the way, my first kiss :))....I'm so glad we locked lips then and that we still occasionally do now :) Hee, hee :) Gee, now I'm blushing :)
  • Alrighty...here's another dilemma...and this is one that I welcome any advice on as well. Ok...so I've not really wanted to admit this on the blog, but heck....it's something we're dealing with so I'm just gonna put it out there. The subject is "good old fashioned B.O." (body odor in case that's not a current term these days :)). It's not my odor (in case you're wondering)...but it's our little blooming 7 year old's. So, this has been the issue. I have noticed over the course of the last year how stinky she gets. I know if she ever reads this she'll say "Oh Mom"...but sorry....I make it no secret to her either...when she smells I let her know. And lately...she has reaked like a bag of old onions. Now I'm a person that notices body odor (I have a very touchy nose)...so it's been daily now that she's been smelling...and it doesn't have to be after a strenuous activity like dance or PE at school. It can just be after half a day of doing nothing. So....our solution as of now has been to make sure she takes a shower daily. We actually had "Showering 101" last week and I walked her through the whole washing process. I guess I assumed she knew what she was doing long ago, but apparently there had been no "pitt scrubbage"...ummm...no wonder the stench! So....that has been helping somewhat...cuz before she had only been showering every other day and obviously skipping the cleansing of certain body parts. But, seriously I am considering deodorant! Is there anyone out there who can tell me the harm of letting her use it now or when is the "appropriate age". I guess I don't want to start something too soon, but also hate waiting if there is a need....cuz I remember some smelly kids at school and they sure got teased...I'd hate for that to be her. Ugh....soon enough it'll be shaving and other things...but luckily this isn't an issue for her yet. So, help, on that if you have advice. Maybe my mom can shed light on that stuff cuz I don't remember what I did as a child???
  • Dylan has finally become the "bullying brother" :) I knew the day would come...where he would be big enough and strong enough to do it...and that day is here...poor Shelby...he definitely picked a bad time to beat on her....when she was down and out with a virus....but sure enough...he saw his many opportunities this week and grabbed them right up! The beatings have mostly occurred in hair-pulling form, but there have been some cars and train tracks to the face also which have landed him in time-out and with some stern talks about his "unacceptable behavior" (thank you, Sulu, for that wise advice :)). It's definitely been a slow process of learning...but our "physical" little man, although I don't think he means harm...is indeed bringing big sister Shelby to hysterics this week. It's been slightly comical (though I don't tell them that)....just to watch how they bicker with each other (and believe me...there have been some doosy fights between them lately...they always seem to want the same toys and both are unrelentless :))...so, poor Shelby...bad enough to be down-and-out with a virus...but now to get beaten on by your younger brother...heartbreaking :) It's exhausting really....and I'm only on the sidelines watching.
  • Kev's G-pa Stegs should be resting comfortably at home after his little scare this week. I guess he was at church earlier this week and passed out after taking his nitroglycerin. He was put in the hospital for a couple days after, but there was no further heart damage and he is thankfully ok. We are looking forward to seeing him and grandma soon (and the rest of the Steg Fam.)...and are especially looking forward to Grandma's big 80th b-day party next month (she already turned the big 8-0 last month :))
  • And now onto my heart's desire lately. Two great Bible Study's that I'm involved in. I really can't truly tell you how both of these studies are touching my heart, but I do want to lay it out there that I've felt a bit lost lately....not really knowing my place in this world and not really knowing my place in my own life right now. Maybe that sounds crazy...cuz I have so much going on...and I know I'm a lot of things....like a mom and a wife, a friend and a daughter, etc...but I've still felt foggy about it all. So, while I've not decided to stop blogging I have decided that as of next week I want to use "nap time" as "my time with God". I know many of you understand this need and you might have this same yearning so I just wanted to put my heart out there. I struggle to find that time with Him...in the midst of the kids, activities, sickness, cleaning, volunteering and just life in general...sometimes my time with Him gets put on the backburner or is non-existent. But, I prayed about it and God has really shown me that in order to help others and be that person they need, I need to "fill myself up" too. So, that is my goal in the coming months. I'm in two amazing studies now...both of which I hope to expound on later as I continue learning. But, the first is my Friday morning Woman's study at church...."Discerning the Voice of God" (by Priscilla Shirer)...awesome stuff....really...I have been horrible about doing the homework (i.e. I didn't crack the book this week at all due to Shelby's illness), but the conversation with our table group is just amazing and so inspiring...I know I need to do better...to be more open to the Spirit within me...I know He's there and often I ignore what He says and His leading. It's my goal to do better with that.....so this study has been great for me.....
  • And I'm putting the next study in it's own bullet point cuz I just praise my wonderful friend and neighbor, Jill (who is also one of my most faithful blog readers/commentors :))...she has started up this awesome mother-daughter (tween....i.e...before teen) group called 2BMe....and it's just been a great experience for Hailey and I to bond better and grow in God. I've said for months and even years that since her little siblings have come along that Hailey and I just don't have that specially mommy-daughter time anymore. And I know she's at an age where she needs it. This Bible Study has just been a blessing to us...and to many other moms-daughters in our church. We met for the first time last Sunday night at church and I just have to applaud Jill....she did an amazing job. I know she doesn't think of herself as a leader-type...but she was fearless and wonderful and did an incredible job. Not only did we do some fun ice-breaker activities where the daughters got to see that even we moms are cool (gasp!)...but she had all these creative crafts planned out and just was full of great, motivational, wise Godly information. Hailey came home that night and prayed one of the most beautiful prayers I've ever heard and it was all about what Jill had talked about....it was so sweet and her heart was so filled with joy. So, Jill, I know I've told you this...but I am so thankful for you and your willingness to answer the call to do this...I know God put it on your heart to share your wisdom and I know all the time and energy you put into this. It is a blessing for so many of us moms who are trying to raise Godly girls who grown into Godly woman who are equipped with the knowledge and strength to make the right decisions in the big years to come. I'm so excited about the next 5 weeks I have to further study with my daughter :) (and the books are great too..."Your Girl" by Vicki Courtney and "Everybody Tells Me to Be Myself But I Don't Know Who I am" by Nancy Rue...I'd highly recommend them for moms with daughters! :)
  • And finally (since yes I know this is getting to be a VERY verbose post) :) I just wanted to comment on Hailey and her schooling. She is doing fabulous as a 2nd grader (no surprises there). But, we had her school's open house this week and were able to speak to her teacher...he had nothing but glowing reviews of her...and she was truly blushing the whole time...she loves Mr. S :) But, we just have to say we are so proud of our Hailey. She's always been the model student...and this year is no exception. She is one of the top in her class (and, no I'm not just biased) :)) her teacher had only glowing remarks about her...she's been getting all her spelling words right on her pretests so she doesn't even have to take the real tests on Fridays (though we are mean parents and make her study anyway :))....and her teacher says she raises her hand for every question asked and is as chatty as they come (again, no surprise). She does have two new best friends (Morgan and Lucy) and they chat a little too much...but I'm so thankful Hailey loves her new class and her teacher. Each year I secretly worry about that, but each year I am not surprised when yet again a couple weeks into school she has a new best friend (or two). That's our Hailey....just a friendly little gal :) And while we're on the subject of school I just have to say....it was announced that our school is the largest in our county...they had expected 300+ in 2005 when they opened and now we have almost 600...can you believe that?! Amazing! Can we say "too crowded"???!!! (and I admit that's mostly due to our fast growing neighborhood) And for those who live on this south side of Bloomy...you know what that means soon, right?! Redistricting :( I hope we don't get moved to another school...we really do love Summit :)
Ok, so I've blabbed long enough....this post should last ya'll a good week or so....that is, if you don't read it all in one sitting :) But, I type these chatty posts mostly for my parents who like to know all the details of our weeks :) (or at least I think they do?) And, of course, I love it when other die-hard blog-readers read everything too :) And it's always good to get stuff off my chest. So, bravo again to all those of you who made it through this jumbled mess.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend of fun and I'll be checking back on Monday to post the big news of a hopefully new Nutcracker cast member :) Love ya'll!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I only skimmed the post just now, but I WILL come back to read it all later. :)
We have one of those John Deere tractors! My dad bought it while I was pregnant with Luke, HOPING he'd have a grandson to give it to. :)
The BO issue...my neighbor's daughter (2nd grader) is wearing deodorant as of this past spring. I definitely don't think it's too early for Hailey to need it. Luke stinks too, but it's more a 'boy smell' than a BO smell...if that makes sense. It's just stinky! :)
Oh, and Jared and I kissed before our first date too. So, I guess you and I are both hussies for kissing before we were actually asked out by our guys. :) LOL...

Anonymous said...

1. I have first graders that stink and need something. Nothing wrong with that. (Adidas brand is made with cotton and doesn't have the harmful aluminum in it.)
2. Glad you are all getting better!
3. I think i might have to move to Bloomy- 600 compared to 1100 sounds like a dream! :) And if they are all as wonderful as the Steg kids.... :)

Anonymous said...

PS- Oops, it's Leina if you couldnt tell!

vschaaf_family said...

That's funny that you brought up the whole BO thing, because just a few weeks ago I was out with a couple of moms from MOPS and one lady was mentioning that she just had to go buy deodorant for her 2nd grader. After talking to some other moms she found quite of few little 2nd graders are wearing deodorant. So I definitely wouldn't worry about it being too early.

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Morning!! It's your faithful blog reader from across the street! ;-)

I am so glad that Shelby is feeling better and you were able to keep her germs isolated to her!

I can't wait to hear about the results of Hailey's Nutcracker tryouts. She was beaming last night when I asked her about it. "Really good!" is how she summed them up! I love her confidence. It is such a tremendous trait to have at her age.

How did Kevin do with the garage sale? He looked like he was having a TON O' FUN out there! I was amazed at the volume of traffic through the neighborhood on Saturday! None of it knowing how to park so that people who actually LIVE here can come and go! ;)

I hear ya about the buttless boy. We have a really hard time finding pants for Jacob. He is getting taller, but there's no bulk. His waist is still so teeny tiny. I get almost all of his pants at Old Navy or Target because they have the wonderful invention of the adjustable waist! We cinch'em up!

BO has reared its ugly head at our house too!!! Two words: TEEN SPIRIT by Lady Speed Stick! It's Berry Blossom and seems to be doing the trick. It's an antiperspirant as well as deodorant. Maddie likes wearing it. Getting her to like showering and washing properly everyday --- another battle altogether!! No advice there!

Thank you for the beautiful compliments on our 2Bme study! You are such a sweetie! I am having a lot of fun preparing each week and God has been so present with me in giving me teaching points and resources for our activities. God has a wonderful message of strength and confidence that He wants these girls to embrace and live by. I feel so blessed that He called me to bring it to them. Hailey is so good at participating. I am so glad she is enjoying it.

Sorry for the long comment! One of these days, I will take the time to start a blog of my own. I am trying to find a fit for all of our activities right now -- including our Priscilla Shirer study, which I promise to do this week!

Have a great week! Maddie's ISTEPing this week! Yahoo! Praying for focus and concentration for her this week!

Love ya friend!!! Jill

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I think teaching her how to clean is good. I really didn't know that when I was little I remember.

Secondly I think a little smelly stuff couldn't hurt. Goodness knows we all need it!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lein about looking for something "natural" without some of the chemicals/ aluminum in it.

But, by all means, when someone's got the B.O., cover it up!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

And thanks to everyone for your wise advice on this post...I'm not sure Kev was thrilled I posted about Hailey's "b.o.", but I was glad to have some "womanly advice" on the matter and if you refer to today's post you'll see our "decision" and that our dilemma still continues. I tried to get that Adidas brand, Lein...but the only Adidas at our store had aluminum in it...so I had to get this all-natural apricot one. I never knew that info about aluminum...never knew it could be absorbed in your pores and cause altheimers and issues with kidneys, etc. Hmmm....good to know. Too bad I've been using aluminum brands since forever :( And, crap...you have 1100 kids in your school! That's craziness! :(

But thanks to everyone who posted about the BO issues...I was glad to know I don't have the only "stinker" out there...and that other 2nd graders are using "destinker stuff" :) I guess my motto is like many...if you stink...do something about it and cover-it-up or prevent it in the first place...duh! But, I felt better knowing I wasn't the only mom fretting about this and breaking down and buying deod.

And LOL, Wen...you make me smile...yes, we all do need help smelling good don't we :) I don't think I knew how to clean good either...it is an essential thing I guess :)

And Jill...awww, my most faithful blog-reading neighbor :) I always treasure your advice too cuz I know Maddie is not too far in age from Hailey...and believe me...we saw the teen spirit deod...I actually wanted to get that for her...it looked way cooler than the apricot "all-natural" we forced her to purchase :) I'm glad BO is an issue across the street too (j/k...not glad...just relieved...ok...I don't know what the word is)...but it's nice to be reassured that we're not alone in our trivial girl issues :) Thanks for all the support and wise advice...oh and I completely forgot about the garage sale...I'll have to go back and add that in today's post! :) And glad our boys are having similar buttless issues :) I agree...adjustable waists are lifesavers...but they are hard to find in little boys sizes :( They have been great for the girls! Hope the ISTEPS are going well! And that you are doing better on the Bible Study homework than me! :)

Ahh...the bus is here...gotta go...but thanks for all the support girls...and all the wise advice!
Hugs to everyone!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Ok, I forgot to comment yesterday about Amanda and her common link for being a hussy for kissing :) LOL, girl...you crack me up! I'm glad I'm not the only sucker for smooching with my husband-to-be before we were even officially dating :) And let it be known that another avid blog reader who might just be a family member was also in our same situation :) Hee, Hee :) Love you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

buy xanax generic xanax .5 - will xanax withdrawal go away

Anonymous said...

cheapest ativan buy lorazepam free shipping - ativan withdrawal vertigo

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate medication - ambien side effects irritability

Anonymous said...

can you really buy xanax online xanax side effects ed - generic name for xanax

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam suppository dosage - how to buy diazepam online

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam death from ativan and alcohol - ativan use with elderly

Anonymous said...

generic ambien ambien cr backorder - 10mg ambien while pregnant

Anonymous said...

soma buy somanabolic muscle maximizer forum - generic soma overnight

Anonymous said...

no prescription:valium valium dosage lethal - 10mg valium vs 2 mg xanax

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg ambien drug stories - ambien 10 mg - white capsule-shaped film-coated tablets

Anonymous said...

Blogger: The Steg Family Chronicles - Post a Comment cheapest prednisone - discount prednisone http://www.ourdailybreadmarket.net/#discount-prednisone

Anonymous said...

aminkBymn cheap ativan - buy lorazepam no prescription http://www.lorazepamonlinesales.com/

Anonymous said...

Good Bad Drugs prednisone medication - prednisone no prescription http://www.prednisone4sale.com/#prednisone-no-prescription

Anonymous said...

Organ Damage By Drugs buy prednisolone online - buy cheap prednisone http://www.prednisone4sale.com/#buy-cheap-prednisone

Anonymous said...

Nash Drugs buy acomplia online no prescription - acomplia for sale http://www.buydiscountedisotretinoin.net/#acomplia-for-sale

Anonymous said...

Hello, atorvastatin online - lipitor without rx http://www.costoflipitoronline.net/#lipitor-without-rx

Anonymous said...

National Drug Act Fda olanzapine online - olanzapine without prescription http://www.perfectshutdown.com/, [url=http://www.perfectshutdown.com/]buy zyprexa [/url]

Anonymous said...

Pharmalab Critical Medicine fluconazole without rx - generic diflucan http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#generic-diflucan , [url=http://www.diflucansaleonline.net/#fluconazole-price ]fluconazole price [/url]

Anonymous said...

Medicine Counters buy cheap lexapro - buy escitalopram http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#buy-escitalopram , [url=http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#buy-escitalopram-online ]buy escitalopram online [/url]

Anonymous said...

Arthritis Medication Psoriatic generic lexapro - generic lexapro cost http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#generic-lexapro-cost , [url=http://www.costoflexaproonline.net/#generic-lexapro-no-prescription ]generic lexapro no prescription [/url]

Anonymous said...

Narcotic Prescription Drug Addiction sibutramine for sale - buy meridia http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#buy-meridia , [url=http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#meridia-online ]meridia online [/url]

Anonymous said...

tfv clomid cost - clomid price http://www.clomidonlinediscount.net/#clomid-cost, [url=http://www.clomidonlinediscount.net/#clomid-cost]clomid online no prescription [/url]

Anonymous said...

tmd order plavix online - buy clopidogrel online http://www.plavixbuynow.net/#purchase-plavix, [url=http://www.plavixbuynow.net/#purchase-plavix]plavix pills [/url]

Anonymous said...

rvb order imitrex - imitrex price http://www.painreliefpharmonline.net/imitrex.html, [url=http://www.painreliefpharmonline.net/imitrex.html]sumatriptan price [/url]

Anonymous said...

1 cymbalta cost - cymbalta price http://www.cymbaltabuyonline.net/uy-cymbalta, [url=http://www.cymbaltabuyonline.net/uy-cymbalta]buy cymbalta[/url]

Anonymous said...

6, buy sumatripan - buy generic imitrex http://www.imitrexonlinebuy.com/#imitrex-sale-online, [url=http://www.imitrexonlinebuy.com/#imitrex-sale-online]sumatriptan no prescription[/url]

Anonymous said...

3, generic adipex online - adipex 37.5 online http://www.costofadipex375.com/#cheap-adipex-online, [url=http://www.costofadipex375.com/#cheap-adipex-37.5 mg]cheap adipex 37.5 mg[/url]

Anonymous said...

3, generic adipex online - where can i buy adipex http://www.costofadipex375.com/#cheap-adipex, [url=http://www.costofadipex375.com/#buy-cheap-adipex]generic adipex online[/url]