Monday, June 9, 2008

And the Torture Begins...


Lest, you forget (and so I can hold myself accountable!)....today marks the beginning of Dylan's torture sessions.....AKA "learning to eat like a big boy!" (which might mean starvation for a few days as we all know how stubborn our 2 1/2 year old can be when real food is put in front of him) This has been something I have put off til we had more free time and in all honestly I have been procrastinating mainly cuz I know how "unfun" it's all going to be. So, wish me/him/us luck, prayers, patience, and maybe some deafness from the wailing that will ensue....we're gonna need all the support we can get!

(p.s....isn't the above pic a funny one?! I'll go into the story later, but let's just say Dylan had some good ol' down home dirty fun at Hailey's tennis practice one day :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!! You (and he) can do it!!! Love you!!!!!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Hey Friend!
Thanks for the prayers...I need them more than I thought I did! I am one grumpy mama this week after hearing a whiny boy refuse food for 4 days :( Hope you're hanging in there too. Don't know how you did this summer pregnancy thing with Sam. I give you credit for doing it again! Love ya!
Hugs, Kel :)

Steg state runner Loggy