Well, today is a day to honor my DDB (Double Dinger Bud!), Lein, down in sunny FL!If you don't know good ol' Leina Beana she's a friend from my good ol' southern days who has stuck with me through the years and is a true blue friend. I might only see her once a year, but she has to be one of the most thoughtful friends I have back home cuz she always gives me and my family undying support no matter how crazy her own life is. And she spoils my kids to death and is like family to them. They love their "Auntie Leina"! My good ol' bud, Lein' is one of the sweetest people I know and today she becomes an even older lady (like her wiser older friend--ME!) :) We've sure been through a lot over the years and goodness...it's been almost 2 decades that we've know each other hasn't it, Lein?? Time flies when you're having fun...and we always did...chasing boys on the beach (where oh where is Girbaud?) and having lots of crazy fun (like didn't I wear a dog collar once...did I really think that was funny??)...and joking about my double dinger bell drawings (I still swear bells look/sound better with two dingers!) But, you've been there through it all with me, Lein...a tried and true friend. You deserve the best life has to offer and I hope Marc treats you like a queen today (as I'm sure he always does!)...and maybe you're both livin' it up in Vegas??? Here's to my fellow old lady and double dinger pal....maybe this 31st year of life be your best ever! Happy Birthday, My Fond FL Friend! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lein! And, yes, Kel, you did wear a dog collar. I have a picture of it... somewhere. :-)
Sulu
Oh man, I was hoping the whole dog collar thing was just a bad dream :) And to know there is proof of it out there in the form of a picture...eek! Thanks for confirming that piece of info, Sulu! :)
Post a Comment