Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy B-day, Babe!



Well, today is my #1 Man's 33rd birthday! Can you believe I married such an old man?! J/K, Honey...but it is nice to be married to an older and wiser person than myself :)

I won't go and write a big old mushy gushy post today cuz I think everyone knows how I feel about my Kev. He's my soulmate, my best friend, the best husband and father I know and he definitely completes me and is my better half. Without him I am not the same and I can't imagine not having him in my life. His trip to Boston last week just made me further realize how much I love/need/want this man. His presence in my life is one of God's greatest blessings. Most of you know what an emotional basket case I've been the last 8 mos (and especially lately), but Kev has stood strong through my outbursts and he loves me unconditionally. I always wondered when I was younger if there would be a guy out there who could "put up with me"...well, wonder of wonders he sent Kev along and I knew the moment I started to date him over a decade ago that he was a keeper. And I've never looked back...he has been the ONE for me. He is the most patient, loving, caring, giving, thoughtful husband, daddy and person I know and I am humbled that he has built a life and a family with me.

So, here's to my hubby today...and the 33 years of life he's lived...and here's to many more years of life raising our crazy kids and enjoying our family of six! :) I love you, Kev, and I always will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the very best son-in-law in the whole wide world! I thank God for you each and every day, that you and Kelly got together and have given us the most beautiful grandkids in the whole wide world!!! You are an amazing Father and hubby and may you have many many more bdays to celebrate in the future!! LOve Ya Bunches, Mom G

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!! Wow...you're older than US too!!! :) Hope you had a great day with your awesome wife and cutie kiddos! We miss you!!!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for the lovely b-day wishes to the old man in our house. I know he appreciates them. Supposedly he reads the old blog (he's one of those silent readers/non-commenter types :)). The old guy had a semi-good day...good cuz he got his fav. Japanese food for dinner with his whole fam (us and his parents) and we showered him with some other treats too...and bad cuz he worked all day on our basement :(