Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Old Pics (Mother's Day)

Will, the "old pics" ever cease?! Nope! More to come...here is Mother's Day! It was such a special day for me that I wanted to post more pics (I know I posted some back in May)...plus Nina G. was here so it was extra special and fun! Above is half our family...it's really hard for me to believe we have an 8 year old lately! :)
Us at our special MD brunch (yumm!) courtesy of daddy Kev!
Me and my 3 1/2 :) (I know I posted this before, but I love my kiddos and wanted to post it again!)
Awesome Nina and her oldest granddaughter! Can you tell they have a special bond?! They are kindred spirits and very much alike :) And below is me with my kiddos and the yummy cold stone pie they got me (and Nina)...it was very yummy!

No comments:

Steg state runner Loggy