Well, folks, it took me two days, but I finally got our NC pics all posted. As is usual "Kel style" there is a lot to look at, but I'm good at skimming pics and I figure you are too, so if you're interested it shouldn't take long :) It was fun for me to rehash all the good times and it makes me excited to do it all again next year. We are truly blessed with such an amazing extended family and to have this wonderful opportunity to annually enjoy God's great creation in the mountains is something I am so thankful for! I feel blessed that my kids get to experience this all like I did growing up. So, here's to family vacations! Gotta love 'em! And I love this big ol' family above...I miss you all already!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Monday, July 21, 2008
The Visuals of our NC Vacation!
Well, folks, it took me two days, but I finally got our NC pics all posted. As is usual "Kel style" there is a lot to look at, but I'm good at skimming pics and I figure you are too, so if you're interested it shouldn't take long :) It was fun for me to rehash all the good times and it makes me excited to do it all again next year. We are truly blessed with such an amazing extended family and to have this wonderful opportunity to annually enjoy God's great creation in the mountains is something I am so thankful for! I feel blessed that my kids get to experience this all like I did growing up. So, here's to family vacations! Gotta love 'em! And I love this big ol' family above...I miss you all already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
Next year your perfect family will take up that whole bottom row all on your own! :-)
Yikes...that is a funny thought, Cor, and a little scary to think we'll be filling up our van seats and bedrooms (ok, those are already full...eek!)...and so many other things. A family of 6...it's crazy, isn't it! :) Loved seeing you guys on Friday!!!
Post a Comment