Have I mentioned lately how much I love this baby girl! How can you not with a smile like this? Can you tell she LOVES her baths! And check out her twin teeth. I think she was trying to tell me that she had a new one too! Mommy hadn't checked for awhile and apparently there was a BIG new pearly white up top finally. Golly, I love my kids...and it's smiles like this that remind me of how blessed I am!
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Cuteness!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this baby girl! How can you not with a smile like this? Can you tell she LOVES her baths! And check out her twin teeth. I think she was trying to tell me that she had a new one too! Mommy hadn't checked for awhile and apparently there was a BIG new pearly white up top finally. Golly, I love my kids...and it's smiles like this that remind me of how blessed I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
What a sweet face!!! We can't wait to see her in a few weeks!!!
OHHHHH, I love my sweet girl!!!!! Cant wait to get there...I am spending my one night home... (arrived home at 5pm from Vegas!) and I see you all tomorrow!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Nina
Post a Comment