
A few quick pics of the "green" girl and her b-day celebration :) I have one beautiful 11 year old! :)

And 3 other green cuties too! :)

Here's the b-day cupcake pizza she requested. I felt slightly guilty that it was soooo easy to make and free of time-consuming fondant! :) If you don't have those cupcake cake books....get them! :) They are super fab!

It was the most beautiful day EVER! God was smiling down on us...sun and 70 degree weather...it was almost like FL w/o the humidity! Hays and all her backyard buds played outside the entire day. It was the perfect day...and she got to ride her new bike all day too (thanks Nina Stegs for driving it down earlier this week!).

And what a surprise it was to get this yummy Cookies By Design treat delivered to our doorstep from N&P Stegs. A yummy highlight of the day!

Hays and most of her b-day gifts. For a girl who "wanted nothing" for her b-day, she really hit the jackpot! Thanks to all who sent her well wishes, emails and cards and gifts...and phonecalls. She was showered with love and she LOVED it! :) And below is her biggest gift of the night...her new ballet barre from N&P Gritz and Aunt Mary and Great-Grandma in FL. I think daddy esp. looks nice showing off his dancing skills. What an awesome gift for our ballerina girl!

It was such a special day and we didn't even leave the house (well, except to take a short bike ride). It's been by far the nicest day of our spring break...and what a blessing that it hit just the right day...our Hailey's b-day! More pics to come....right now I am waiting for my hubby to come home for our weekend alone. Thanks to Nina and Poppy S. for taking the kids so we could rest in peace. Adios!
2 comments:
What a fabulous bday celebration!!! Love the cute cake and the pic of the 4 kiddos is amazing!! When did Ash grow up???????? haha...she looks like a little mini Hailey!!Looks so different with her hair pulled back! Too cute!!Shelby looks different too...these kids are grwoing up way too fast!!!!! I miss them so!! Cant wait to come in April!! Love Ya! xoxo
LOVE the pic of Hailey and Kev on the barre! Too funny! :o) Hailey's definitely a natural. Kevin, on the other hand, well...I think he might need to sign up for lessons from Hailey! :o) Way to be a good dad, Kevin, and pose for a fun pic.
BTW, Kelly, I love the blog design! So springy, bright and cheery. Love it!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment