Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas weekend. We sure did...wonderful and cherished family times (though I miss not going to FL in Dec. for the first time ever...love you and miss you, Gritz fam). Now Kev and I are basking in alone-ness as the kids are off to Nina and Poppy Stegs for 4 days. Time to put my feet up for a couple days as this will probably be my last break til summer! Hopefully in 2012 I'll get back to blogging :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was just thinking that you have a nice quiet evening ahead of you!!!! Enjoy your next 4 days but I know you too well..you will miss the kids after about 2 days! Pops LOVED talking to each of the kids..he didnt give me many details so we will have to connect at some point and chat! Who knows, maybe you will sleep till NOON tomorrow!! haha ENJOY!! Mom

Anonymous said...

PS, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Love Ya and miss ya alot! Mom

Corie said...

Merry Christmas, Steg family! :o) I'm glad to hear you're getting a little kid-free time to relax and do whatever. Enjoy! Sorry you won't be heading to Florida, but it will make your next trip down that much more special. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon! If my dad weren't coming in today, I'd suggest we get together for a Date Night with you too, but maybe next time!

Corie said...

PS Love the kiddos' picture! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

JOYEUX NOEL dear Kelly et BONNE ANNEE 2012 for you and your adorable family.
XO XO
Nathalie