The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Our New Family Portrait :)
Ok, I couldn't help but laugh when this came home from school this week with Dylan (who's in 1st/2nd gr). Check it out and smile along with me. I love it! Though I am now looking at my arms in the mirror more...maybe I've not only grown in the belly lately? Though I think I will chose to just think he thinks I'm extra strong :) I love this boy of mine and he's going to be a great big brother again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬

7 comments:
LOL!!!! I noticed the arms immediately!! Love the baby in the belly...love that sweet boy..he was so cute on the phone the other night reading that poem! Great picture! :) Nina
Love it, Kelly! Such a sweetie! :o) This is definitely a picture to keep forever. :o) What a treasure!
PS, that must be Hailey with the veryyyyyyy long neck! haha We always said Hailey carried herself so "ballet beautifully" with her elegant neck!! Dylan must have noticed!! tehe :) Nina
GREAT drawing. Too cute!! The baby in the belly is cute. Debi
I love it! And Hailey's neck! :)
Your baby's foot is coming out already! Might want to push that back in! Love the picture!
Your baby's foot is coming out already! Might want to push that back in! Love the picture!
Post a Comment