Monday, May 27, 2013

5Mos....and a Memorable Memorial Day

 Our Baby turned 5 mos today :( :( :(
 What a chubba bubba he is! :)
 teehee...all decked out for the boat...even down to his flip flops...
 Love these boating beauties!
 My smiley little man!

 And a fun comparison of this year's family boat pic and last year's...I was so sick last year I could barely make it to the boat due to all-day-"morning" sickness :(  Amazing what change a year can bring!
Well, it was a wonderful Memorial Day...of sleeping in (sorta) and then having a fun 6 hours on the lake/boat with Nina and Poppy Stegs.  We had good food, good times on the lake (daddy skied for the first time in years), good times in the pool and just fun in general.  Logan was a trooper too as it was his first time on the boat.  He slept for half of it and just chilled with Nina for most of it.  It was a tad bit too cold to go in the lake water (for him and me and Nina) but we did put him the chilly pool and he let us know that was NOT cool! :(  It was a fun way to spend our Memorial Day and also a fun way to celebrate our boy being 5 mos old.  Gosh, 5 mos...where has the time gone??  I just adore every ounce of this little baby and don't want him to be growing up so fast :(  And now begins our busy week of packing.....ugh....I am thinking we'll be lucky to get all our laundry done at this point....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! You some kind of expert? Great message.
Are you able to inform me how you can subscribe your blog?

my web site; having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

Anonymous said...

Awww, these pics are awesome!! What a fun day for the kiddos and you and Kev!Nothing like a boat( lake) and a pool to help ya chill and enjoy the moment! I am sure you needed just that! :) Logan looks so adorable! :) Mom

PJBK said...

Ohmygoodness! I can't believe Logan is 5 months already! Such a doll! But all your children are! :)