Well, we are home...finally...from our crazy "quick" trip to NYC. Home 24 hours later than we intended, I might add...
My only thought for the day is that the Big Apple should have a disclaimer as you enter...saying "those with 5 kids stay away"! :)
Not saying it was all bad, but we definitely had what seemed like an infinite amount of snafoos that have left us needing a major vacation from our big city jaunt. Kev actually seems to have forgotten all the stressful things that happened to us in those 2 days muddling through the city....or maybe he is just the optimist in our family b/c on the way home he said he had fond memories of our vacation there. I have not forgotten how stressed we were getting lost on the subway and trying to keep track of some wandering kids (we'll let you guess who :))...and so much more "fun"...
I will go into more details later, but just had to make a comment on the blog while my mind was still fresh with emotion from such a crazy trip.
But the ultimate reason for our trip was a success...our Hailey is at SAB and dancing her heart out. :) I am so proud of my oldest girl and her 5-wk time away. Say a little prayer that she has a safe, fun and memorable time. I am slightly worried about her, but hope it's just the mama in me and not a realistic concern :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment