Saturday, December 21, 2013

Misc. December Post


 I am falling farther and farther behind on posts/pics, but I can't let it bother me...and must just keep plugging away on what I'm doing.  So, here's a few pics from the week...random for sure, but something is better than nothing! Above is Ash and her cake pops for preschool.  I love to do this for preschool b/c it's the only place I can still make homemade treats.  These were super easy and the kids loved them!
 Ash had a mini-holiday-dance-show for her lil' tap/ballet class.  Can you spot her in her new black leo?  She has the best positioning for sure! :)  We might be going back to IU...she seems to love ballet more than tap like her big sis did...
 I love this.  Lil' Santa "helping" daddy :)  This is how I will remember my baby boy.  He is a magnet to the dishwasher.  When it opens, he is there in a split second even if he's across the room.  Daddy on the otherhand really dislikes doing dishes with his boy (probably b/c the little man undoes all the clean dishes and often likes to play with knives).  But, I think someday we will look back on this and smile.  Maybe it means our last child will be a great dishwasher himself some day?  Love this dishwasher-loving boy! (please ignore the mess of a kitchen...this is our life in December...ok, always :))
 Logan climbed the stairs all on his own this week w/o anyone knowing.  Nice.  This is where his sisters caught him...thankfully he never fell...and now he wants to do it all the time!  And down he went with Hailey as his sled :) 
It's been a wonderful day....our first celebration of the Christmas season with Kev's brother and sister-in-law and parents.  A real treat and a nice, relaxing day. Kev's parents always are such gracious hosts and I just love celebrations at their home.  I will post pics later. One thing I am thankful for tonight is rain.  It has poured the last 12 hours and if it were 15 degrees colder it would have been a blizzard like last year.  So thankful for rain and NO snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soooooooooooooooooooooo LOVE these pictures!!! A week from today it will be that chaotic here!!! And I simply cannot wait!! And then when Jeff and Candy( and kiddos) get here it will be even MORE FUN!!!!!!its gonna be such an awesome time!!!!

Dare I say...that Ashleys ballet form is REALLY good..its like dejavu..yep, time to go back to IU...you know my dream I had to have Ash and Hays in the Nutcracker at the same time..mmmmm, might it come true??? :0 :) Love her new leo!! See ya in 5-6 days!!!Soooooo excited!!