He keeps his focus on his sisters...Santa is hopeful for a quick photo...
Logan breaks his focus on his sisters and decides to try a look at the bearded man. Hmmm....
Help me, Hailey!!! (I think Santa is looking for help too! teehee :))
Anyone, help me! Daddy...I see your hand...why aren't you rescuing me!?
Let's try again for that photo...Shelby is nice enough to hold his hand...
Almost calmed down...
Nope, not quite ok with this situation yet...
Maybe if I look at him one more time...
Oh, bad move....Santa's even scarier the second time you look at him! :(
The best move of the whole ordeal was being handed off to big Sis, Hailey. One of his most fav people. All is well with the world again! :)And finally a couple nice "Santa" photos where it looks like Logan had a good experience even if he didn't :)
Then it was time for "what do you want for Christmas?"...Hailey went first. I can't remember her answer exactly, but I think she said "I'm good" (aka...she didn't need anything) How nice of her to let Santa off cheap this year! :) I think Shelby went next...she told Santa she wanted Audrey Hepburn stuff and he said "wow, that's one classy girl who wants that!" :) I have no idea what Hailey is holding up here to distract Logan? Maybe a candy cane?
Logan seemed fine at this point...as long as he made no eye contact with Santa (and was in Hailey's arms :))
Can you tell who is thinking about his list here and telling Santa all about it. Goofball! Ash wanted all Hello Kitty stuff apparently...
Check out Logan...he's stealing another look at Santa :)
Finally...time for candy! Logan liked Santa after this...we should have started with the candy and things might have been less tearful!
Couldn't wait to get that thing in his mouth...
So mama tried to get a few pics of him by Santa since the candy distracted him from his fear... :)
Almost looks like he likes him here :)
Proof that he chewed right through the wrapper to get to that minty candy!
And finally a big smile from the "santa-fearin" boy. Love these kiddos!
So, it was a "fun" 1st Santa experience for Lil' L. One that he'll probably never remember, thus why I needed to post the pics :) Thank goodness for a very patient Santa. He was wonderful with the kids. We'll see how the little man does sitting on his lap next year! haha :)






















1 comment:
Hilarious pictures!! Love the last one best( at least for my background on my computer) Would love to know what was going on in Logans brain as all this was going on! Looks like a very good Santa! Love the girls dresses and the great vests on the boys! Very nice!! xo Nina
Post a Comment