My question of the day..
Why does life have to be so hard sometimes?
And honestly I know I have nothing to complain about. Our "stuff" is minor in comparison.
But, lately it just seems like I get knocked down by something every single day and that is making life seem hard.
It's hard b/c we can never seem to catch a break...never seem to get a breath.
No secret that I have been worn for a long time...but now I feel I am near breaking point. I would like to say it's just me, but I think Kev is near the end of his rope too...and I know one of our children is as well.
I am grateful spring break is here today, but I fear the week will fly by with no rest for the mind and body...and that will be disappointing. I am just so used to being knocked down that I can't even get my hopes up.
I think God is trying to teach me something about life right now. I am stubborn so I am not quite certain I am listening. I think He knows He needs to knock me down in order for me to rest. Why do I have to make life so hard? Maybe that is the real question.
Praying for change...and my willingness to relinquish control.
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
No comments:
Post a Comment