Ok, this is very random, but it's been on my mind since I heard it on the radio yesterday....
Weddings now cost on average $30,000????
Is this really true?
I thought the average was $10,000 back when I got married 15+ years ago and I thought that was way too much.
That means when my girls get married it will probably cost over $50,000 each??? (yes, don't remind me I have three of them!) :)
I thought we should be saving for college, but it might be the 3 weddings instead.
Craziness that THAT much money can be spent on something that only lasts a day!
Maybe I should go into the wedding business...or at least encourage my girls to elope (or all get married at once!) :)
The wonderful, yet often hairpulling life story of a stay-at-home mom of five cuties (Hailey, Shelby, Dylan, Ashley & Logan) and the journey through life raising our family with the best hubby around (love you, Kevin), and enjoying the blessings God provides to us daily while trying to keep it all in perspective when bumps in the road arise!
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, these pics are long overdue...they are from the IN State Fair almost a month ago...but better late than never...I know my mom especial...
-
...school is back in session. Pinch me now. Where in the world did our summer go? Obviously we left it in the dust and now it's back ...
-
Why not take on a new instrument today?! 😬
2 comments:
I was maid of honor at a beautiful wedding..it was in a park...perfect setting and a stunning bride and handsome groom...the reception at their church..cost, barely anything!!!! Another awesome wedding, Teri and Harrys..wedding in her church, reception in their fellowship hall...best food I have ever hard bar none!! Aunts,Uncles and all family members brought the best italian food I have ever eaten..beer and wine..so so so much fun!! Do you recall it?? You were there! :)I think special wedding like these are more fun than a fance one!! AND HEY, YOU cam make the cake!! Or cupcakes!! Theya r ein right now for weddings!! Just gotta be clever and resourceful and you are both tied into one!! It will be lots of fun!! Haha Mom
My girls will NOT spend that much on a wedding. They'll be lucky if they get $10,000. Ridiculous.
Post a Comment