Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sleepy Sunday

 Well, last week's "weird sched" caught up with Kev and I today.  Neither of us could get up and moving for church.  He ended up getting up only b/c we are pet-sitting our neighbor's dog....I slept a tad bit more.  Then he started falling asleep and I got up and watch Loggy.  We missed our regular church service...but unfortunately I had committed to helping in the K-area so I had to get up and moving. I let Kev sleep and I just took the kiddos with me and volunteered.  It was the good, wifely thing to do :)  Logan was in rare form today.  This is him after he saw some pics of Hailey.  He was running around the room saying her name with his fav food (cheese!) hanging out his mouth!  Corndog!
 Isn't this the cutest dog?  I am really not a dog person at all, but if I had to have a dog, it would be Sam.  He's the cutest.  Shelb helped me walk him today and doesn't she look like a natural dog trainer!?  He minded her so well :)
Seriously...such a cutie!
Loggy loved Sam...waving to him...calling him an "at" (cat)...he calls all animals "ats" :)
He even hugged him :)
 This is how Shelb spent her day...making AG clothes for her dolls out of old holey shirts.  Genius!  Thank you, friend Maya, for this awesome idea! (Shelby calls herself an awesome AG fashion designer...I think I agree!)
Then it was time for the AG fashion show...I wish you could see the video...Logan ran around the runway the entire time say "do da".  Soooo funny!
And a few pics of my NY girl!  Here she is yesterday at NYCB Saratoga...you can see the ampitheater behind her where she watched the show
Here's the ampitheater up close...
And a pic of our girl with her NY friends (her suitemates and her roomie (white skirt)) She said the ballets were awesome...great choreography and amazing dancers like Tiler Peck, Sara Mearns and many more...

And another pic of our ballerina and her buds. I can't believe in 2 weeks she'll be home already. I am not sure she's ready to come home b/c honestly I think she loves the dancing and challenges of SAB so much! She said she got to partner on Friday with Alec from the Strickly Ballet Series. She is learning so much there and she's rising to the challenges. She had a nice, relaxing Sunday today, and I think she really enjoyed seeing Cinderella on Broadway with Fran Drescher in it! Wish I could have seen it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVED this post! Shelby is looking so tall and grown-up!! Loved the adorable doggy Sam! I bet the kids loved taking care of HIM! I also loved the beautiful atire made from tshirt scraps that Shelby designed for her dolls! That is most impressive!Looks like Logan adapts to ALL situations!! He must be a very busy boy!! Enjoy the rest of your week Stegemollers!! Love Ya xo Nina