Friday, September 26, 2014

It's gonna be one of those nights...

I've been trying to put this lil' cutie to bed for 2 hours.  He's fallen asleep a half dozen times in my arms...with his body limp and his mouth so wide open a hive of bees could fly in there and settle down.  But every time I put him back in his crib he wakes up like he's got a fire in his britches and screams for the next 30mins. This mama is worn.  Is the boy missing his daddy and brother who are camping in the outdoors tonight with cubscouts?  I don't know. But I sure wish daddy was here to hold the boy.  This mama wants to sleep!  Please, sleep soon, little Loggy son. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, my sweet boy....maybe hes getting a tooth? You must be exhausted ): Maybe he will sleep in!! You can only hope! :) Mom