Monday, September 1, 2014

Our Laborous Labor Day! :)

 Well, if Labor Day is meant for labor, then we succeeded!  I think this is the most we've ever labored on a Labor Day.  Can't say I'm thrilled about that, but it had to be done.  Auntie Sue from CA comes tomorrow night and we don't want her thinking that we're true slobs (even though we may be :)).  So we toiled from dawn til dusk.  Hays even dug into our cluttered area by the fridge....she found a bunch of stuff I had been missing :)  Love that...thanks, Hays!
 D worked on his Socko (sock monkey) journaling project....Logan was moral support as he feasted on his yoggy (yogurt)
 Hays didn't take much of a break today...aside from cleaning she did her NYCB workout.  Last day of no ballet! :)
I filled out my new Fly Lady calendar!  I am not sure I like the way I did it (each activity a different color which amounted to more colors than I had in the house!)...but we'll try it for Sept...and maybe revamp for Oct! 

Anyway...as much as I don't like laboring on Labor Day, it did feel good to get some stuff done. Just wish I could loaf off this week.  At least I'll be in good company with Auntie Sue here! :)

No comments: